3520 Baker Street
Quintessential Mediterranean Revival architecture, designed by world-renowned Monty Collins, this home is the Mecca of Marina living. Meticulously maintained 3,000+ Sq. Ft., this tri-level residence boasts a family and entertainment design with an enchanting garden. Main floor features a bright living room just across the street from one of San Francisco’s iconic landmarks, The Palace of Fine Arts. The top level is highlighted by a large private master suite, complete with master bath featuring dual vanities, bidet toilet, views of the Palace of Fine Arts, and small roof terrace with views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Garden level has access to guest bedroom/ office room with 2+ car garage with abundant storage and laundry room. All within steps to Marina Green, Chrissy Field, Chestnut St. boutiques & restaurants, specialty markets, fitness clubs, transportation & more!
- 4 bedrooms (views from Master suite)
- 3.5 ceramic baths
- 2 Car Garage
- Built in surround sound speakers
- Views of the Palace of Fine Arts
- Garden with Private Jacuzzi
- Balcony terrace with gas barbecue
- Tastefully furnished for turn key occupancy
- Integrative Nest home functions. Cameras, thermostats, smoke & CO alarms
- Sub Zero & Thermador gas range and dual ovens & Bosch dishwasher
- LG energy star washer & LG gas dryer
- Totally seismic retrofitted for all San Francisco Codes.
- Exquisite original golden oak herring bone floors
- Original intricate crown molding, circular staircase with sky light.
- Extensive landscaping with accent lighting and automatic drip irrigation throughout.
- Extensive custom cabinets with built-in storage and many more potential storage venues.
- Environmental gas log fireplace